Mining Companies Document Solutions
Mining and Machine Supply companies frequently express to the Mitronics Team the following challenges: How can technology help us improve the collaborative mining process, accelerate mining project completion and free up time to pursue more mining related project engagements.
The Mitronics technology portfolio addresses such challenges by lowering costs, automating processes, and improving communication between mines, key-personal, administration and clients.
Count on Mitronics to maximize the technology that matters for the Mining Industry.
Mitronics can help you:
- enhance collaboration and speed up project completion through easy-to-use document and imaging workflow solutions,
- improve functionality, communication and uptime at job-site locations with appropriate technology, on-site service and redundancy measures in place,
- communicate and collaborate more quickly and effectively through instant access to reports, proposals, blueprints, punch lists, materials requests, risk assessments and ISO specification documents,
- automate review and approval processes for supply, plans, specifications, proposals, engineering drawings and other document types, and
- manage vendor invoice and project change order processing more efficiently to take advantage of early payment discounts.
Many advantages to gotechnology with Mitronics for Mining Companies
Enterprise Content Management
Leverage powerful data capture tools to process varied types of content— including e-mails, scanned time-cards, E-sized drawings and digital photographs—into a secure single, standardized/managed system, configurable to the needs and uses of each project.
Improve productivity and reduce time with customized and integrated workflows that combine multiple tasks into single processes. Accelerate design approvals and minimize delays with workflow automation, distributed capture and other business process optimizations.
Wide Format/Graphics Color Printing
Utilize high quality wide-format and color print systems to produce easy to read reports, proposals, renderings and presentation pieces to help meet critical deadlines and enhance project presentation effectiveness—all in-house.
Offer personell and project managers the power to print and scan 24/7 on any networked MFP from any location with wireless communications. Access and print emails, project reports, renderings and more.
Leverage MFP account-tracking functions to assign costs to projects or departments with device level, integrated cost accounting systems.