What is Managed Print Services?
Managed Print Services is the active management and optimisation of document output devices and related business processes.
MPS are facilitated by key software applications that fall into one of four categories:
- Print Management software to manage the volume and nature of print and authenticate users
- Device Management software to monitor and manage the print devices in an environment
- Discovery and Design Software to analyze and plan for the change required in implementing a MPS
- Scan Routing software to route scans to various destinations including fax servers, network folders, email or workflows
Mitronics Corporation uses State of the Art advanced Print Management Software to analyse and manage your Printing Spend, advice on changes required before implementing the MPS.
By implementing a managed print service from professionals such as Mitronics you can expect:
• Reduce costs by gaining insight and control over your Copier and Printer technology assets.
• Preventative service - Repair and automated toner replenishment.
• Free up time for all end users to focus on the business.
• Improve productivity and accelerate business results with enhanced document workflows.
• Enhance security and reduce compliance risks with authentication, authorization and auditing solutions that help control access to documents and data.
Regardless what Copier/Printers you have - we could reduce your Printing Costs by up to 35%.
Why buy a machine when you can Lease, Rent or by going on a Managed Print Service (MPS) Program, you get the machine, Toners and Service included and you only pay for prints and copies you actually use.
Find out more about Mitronics Managed Print Services - MPS - click here