PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
The materials on this web site (the "Site") are provided by Mitronics Corporation as a service to its customers and may be used for informational and product purchase purposes only.
Single copies may be downloaded subject to the provisions below. By downloading any materials from this site, you agree to these terms, unless the materials are accompanied by a separate download agreement, in which case the terms of that Agreement shall control your rights to use the materials. If you do not agree to them, do not use the site or download any materials from it.
SINGLE COPY LICENSE
The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
You may download one copy of the information or software ("Materials") found on the Mitronics site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial internal use only unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by Mitronics in writing or as allowed by any license terms which accompany or are provided with individual Materials.
This is a license, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions: you may not: (a) modify the Materials or use them for any commercial purpose, or any public display, performance, sale or rental; (b) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble software Materials except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law or unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by Mitronics in writing or as allowed by any license terms which accompany or are provided with individual Materials; (c) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Materials; (d) transfer the Materials to any other person or entity.
You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS
Materials are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions.
They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without Mitronics prior written permission. Except as expressly provided herein, Mitronics and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secret or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Mitronics and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
TERMINATION OF THIS LICENSE
Mitronics may terminate this license at any time if you are in breach of the terms of this Agreement. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy the Materials, and certify to Mitronics that you have done so.
The materials are provided as is without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, title, non infringement of interllectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose.
In no event shall Mitronics or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (Including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interrurtion, loss of information arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials,even if Mitronics has been advised of the possibility of such damages, because some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incedental damages.
The above limitation may not apply to you.
Mitronics does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics,links or other items contained within these materials.
Mitronics may make changes to these materials or to the products described therein at any time without notice but makes no commitments to update the materials.
- We fully comply with the National Privacy Principles issued by the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
- We will only collect information that is necessary for us to support our business activities with you. Information provided to us through our sales, marketing and support activities, surveys, web site activities and/or event registrations may be stored, analysed and used for direct marketing purposes and to improve the way we do business with our current and potential customers.
- We will collect information through, conversing with you (including by phone or e-mail) and/or by getting your written response and/or through our on-line facilities.
- The customer or prospect information we collect relates to contact information only, we do not collect or keep sensitive information.
- We will continue to collect and store personal credit information in the way prescribed in the Privacy Act 1988 and only disclose that information in accordance with a written authorisation given by you which would normally be incorporated in your commercial agreement with us.
- All data collected is subject to our strict data security policies.
- As a standard policy we do not share any personally-identifiable or private customer information with third parties whatsoever.
- On Request we will enable you to Opt-out of any direct marketing activities with you.
- On request we will let you see the information we hold about you and correct it if it is wrong. You can contact us on 1300 207122
- If you have a complaint about any possible breach of privacy by us you should contact us by phone 1300 207122.
LINKS TO OTHER MATERIALS
The linked sites are not under the control of Mitronics and Mitronics is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
Mitronics reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time.
Mitronics does not endorse companies or products to which it links and reserves the right to note as such on its web pages.
If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
This site is controlled by Mitronics from its offices within Australia. Mitronics makes no representation that Materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited.
Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Materials in violation of Australian export laws and regulations.
Any claim relating to the Materials shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New South Wales.
Mitronics and you hereby agree that all disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of and venue in the courts within Sydney, New South Wales and both parties hereby consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts.
Mitronics may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting.
You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you, and any use of the Site constitutes acceptance of the terms contained herein. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.