HP LASERJET ENTERPRISE M630H 60ppm MONO MULTIFUNCTION
- Product Code: HP M630h
- Availability: In Stock
OVERVIEW HP LASERJET ENTERPRISE M630H 60ppm MONO MULTIFUNCTION PRINTER
• The HP Laserjet Enterprise M630h is a full-featured HP Enterprise MFP that accelerates productivity and streamlines digital workflow, safeguards business data and documents with a robust suite of top-flight security features, and offers simple, efficient mobile printing.
• Base MFP plus encrypted hard drive
• Increasing productivity and safeguarding sensitive business information with a robust suite of built-in security features.
Powerful performance to enhance workflow
• Finish faster—without missing a page—using single-pass, dual-head scanning, and the automatic document feeder.
• Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the 8-inch color touchscreen with image preview.
• Easily tackle large jobs with a paper capacity of up to 3,100 sheets, and paper-finishing options.
• Quickly troubleshoot problems with cloud-based help services that are relevant and up to date.
Protecting your business—now and in the future
• Safeguard and manage your printing with the HP Imaging and Printing Security Center and HP Web Jetadmin.
• Confidently safeguard the sensitive data sent to your MFP with the encrypted hard drive.
• Store print jobs, then print them via secure authentication at the MFP, using HP JetAdvantage Pull Print.
Quick and easy mobile printing
• Enable optional touch-to-print and touch-to-authenticate convenience from mobile devices.
• Enable secure peer-to-peer direct-access mobile printing without connecting to the corporate network.
• Print on the go from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook with HP ePrint and AirPrint™.
Optional high-input paper trays must be purchased separately.
Paper-handling options vary by model and may require separate purchase.
Online help must be enabled on the printer or MFP. Mobile device must have an Internet connection to access online services.
HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download
Pull-printing is available at no charge and requires the MFP be connected to the Internet.
Use of the optional HP Trusted Platform Module accessory may require a firmware upgrade.
Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same wireless network or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. Some features require purchase of optional module.
HP touch-to-print requires purchase of an optional module. Mobile device must support near field communications-enabled printing. For a list of supported devices.
Wireless direct printing requires purchase of optional module. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the WiFi network of a wireless-direct capable MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point in the MFP or printer. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting.
Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration. For a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and other HP ePrint details, see http://www.hpconnected.com. Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• Base MFP plus encrypted hard drive
• Print, copy, scan, digital send, print from Easy Access USB, scan to Easy Access USB
Print speed, black (normal)
• Up to 60 ppm
First page out (ready) black
• As fast as 8.5 sec
• Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
• HP ProRes 1200, HP FastRes 1200, HP Ret, 600 dpi, 300 dpi
Monthly duty cycle
• Up to 250,000 pages
Recommended monthly page volume
• 5,000 to 28,000
• 8" SVGA 800 x 600 resolution capacitive-touch display with gesture support
• 800 Mhz
Number of print cartridges
• 1 (black)
• HP 81A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (10,500 yield) CF281A; HP 81X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (25,000 yield) CF281X
• HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5 (HP PCL 5 driver available from the Web only), HP postscript level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.7), Apple AirPrint™
Automatic paper sensor
Paper trays, standard
Paper trays, maximum
Mobile printing capability
• HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Mobile Apps, optional Touch to Print, optional Wireless Direct printing, optional Touch to Authenticate
HP ePrint capability
•Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; built-in Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-TX network port
• HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server J8026A; HP Jetdirect 2800w NFC/Wireless Direct Accessory J8029A; HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A
• Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)
• 1 Hi-Speed device USB 2.0; 2 Host USB 2.0 (for third party connections); 1 Jetlink; 1 Accessory (for Kensington Lock); 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000; 1 FIH
• Identity management: Kerberos authentication, LDAP authentication, 1000 user PIN codes, optional HP and 3rd party advanced authentication solutions (e.g., badge readers); Network: IPsec/firewall with Certificate, Pre-Shared Key, and Kerberos authentication, Supports WJA-10 IPsec configuration Plug-in, 802.1X authentication (EAP-PEAP, EAP-TLS), SNMPv3, HTTPS, Certificates, Access Control List; Data: Storage Encryption, Encrypted PDF & Email (uses FIPS 140 validated cryptographic libraries from Microsoft), Secure Erase, SSL/TLS (HTTPS), Encrypted Credentials; Device: Security lock slot, USB port disablement, hardware integration pocket for security solutions; Security management: Compatible with HP Imaging and Printing Security Center
Minimum system requirements
• Windows full software installs supported on: Windows 8 & 8.1 (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows XP 32-bit (SP2 or higher); Mac full software installs: OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks; Mobile OS native print support: iOS, Android, Windows 8 RT; Other OSs driver support: Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9, Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package), SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04); CD-ROM or DVD drive, or Internet connection; Dedicated USB or network connection or Wireless connection; 200 MB available hard disk space
• OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks; Internet; USB; 1 GB HD
Compatible operating systems
• Windows XP (SP3) (32-bit), Windows XP (SP3) (64-bit), Windows 7 (Including Starter Edition 32-bit), Windows 7 (Including Starter Edition 64-bit), Windows Vista (Including Starter Edition 32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 8 Basic (32-bit), Windows 8 Pro (32-bit), Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit), Windows 8 Enterprise N (32-bit), Windows 8 Basic (64-bit), Windows 8 Pro (64-bit), Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit), Windows 8 Enterprise N (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit); OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks; Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 8 RT; Other Operating Systems: Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9, Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package), SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04)
• 1.5 GB (System Memory)
• 2.0 GB (System Memory)
• HP Web Jetadmin; HP Utility (Mac)
Supported network protocols
• IPv4/IPv6: Apple Bonjour Compatible (Mac OS 10.2.4 or higher), SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TFTP, Port 9100, LPD, WS Discovery, IPP, Secure-IPP, IPsec/Firewall; IPv6: DHCPv6, MLDv1, ICMPv6; IPv4: Auto-IP, SLP, Telnet, IGMPv2, BOOTP/DHCP, WINS, IP Direct Mode, WS Print; Other: NetWare NDS, Bindery, NDPS, iPrint
• Standard, minimum 320 GB HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk (AES 256 hardware encryption or greater)
Paper handling input, standard
• 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 500-sheet input tray, 100-sheet automatic document feeder
Paper handling output, standard
• 500-sheet output bin
• Automatic (standard)
Envelope input capacity
• Up to 75 envelopes
Finished output handling
Media sizes supported
• Tray 1: Letter, legal, statement, executive, Oficio (8.5 x 13 in), envelopes [No. 9, No. 10, Monarch(7 3/4)], 3 x 5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 5 x 8; Tray 2: letter, legal, Oficio (8.5 x 13), executive
Media sizes supported
• Tray 1: A4, A5, A6, RA4, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), 10 x 15 cm, Oficio (216 x 340 mm), 16K, envelopes (C5, B5, C6, DL ISO), Postcard (JIS single and double); Tray 2: A4, A5, RA4, B5 (JIS), Oficio (216 x 340 mm), 16K
Media sizes, custom
• Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Trays 2: 5.83 x 8.27 to 8.5 x 14 in
• Paper (plain, light, bond, recycled, heavy, extra heavy, cardstock, pre-printed, pre-punched, colored, rough, heavy rough), mono transparency, labels, letterhead, envelope, heavy envelope
Supported media weight
• Tray 1: 16 to 53 lb bond (plain), 16 to 24 lb (envelopes); Tray 2: 16 to 32 lb bond (plain)
Media weights by paper path
• Tray 1: 60 to 200 g/m²; Tray 2: 60 to 120 g/m²
Scanner specificationsBack to the top
• Flatbed, ADF
Scan file format
• Digital Send: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A; Scan to easy access USB: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A
Scan resolution, hardware
• Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Scan resolution, optical
• Up to 600 dpi
Scan size (flatbed), maximum
• 8.5 x 14 in
Scan size (ADF), maximum
• 8.5 x 14 in
Duplex ADF scanning
• Yes, single pass duplexing ADF
•Standard, 100 sheets
Digital sending features
• Scan to e-mail; Save-to-Network Folder; Save-to-USB drive; Send to FTP; Send to LAN Fax; Send to Internet Fax; Local Address Book; SMTP over SSL; Scan to HP Flow CM
Digital send file Formats
• Digital Send: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A; Scan to easy access USB: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A; Print from easy access USB: PDF, PS, Print Ready files (.prn, .pcl, .cht)
Copy speed black (normal)
• Up to 60 cpm
Copy resolution (black text)
• Up to 600 x 600 dpi (Flatbed), 300 x 600 dpi (ADF)
Copy resolution (colour text and graphics)
• Up to 600 x 600 dpi (Flatbed), 300 x 600 dpi (ADF)
Copy reduce / enlarge settings
• 25 to 400%
• Up to 9999 copies
Power & operating requirements
• 110-volt input voltage: 100 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 12 A; 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 6 A (Not dual voltage, power supply varies by part number with # Option code identifier)
• 970 watts (Printing), 6.5 watts (Sleep), 0.1 watts (Manual Off), 1.60 watts (Auto-Off/Wake on LAN), 0.1 watts (Auto-Off/Manual On)
• ENERGY STAR® qualified; Blue Angel; CECP; EPEAT® Silver
Operating temperature range
• 59 to 90.5°F
Operating humidity range
• 30 to 70% RH
• FCC Class A emissions - for use in commercial environments, not residential environments
Dimensions & weight
Dimensions (W x D x H)
• 29 x 25.3 x 22.4 in
Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
• 39.2 x 25.3 x 23.6 in (with multipurpose tray and output bin fully extended)
• 113.7 lb
• 137.5 lb
What's in the box
• HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M630h; Black print cartridge; CD(s) with software and documentation; Getting Started Guide; Power cord
• No, please purchase USB cable separately.
• One-year, onsite warranty
• Please consult website http://www.hp.com/support
•Windows: HP Installer/Uninstaller, HP PCL 6 print driver, DXP (Device Experience), HP Help & Learn Center, HP Send Fax, HP Update, Product Registration Assist, HP Web Services Assist (HP Connected), .NET 3.5 SP1 (only installed for older Windows operating systems that lack), Setup Scan To Folder and Email; Mac: Welcome Screen (Redirects users to HP.com, or OS App Source for LaserJet Software)
LEASE QUOTE - PRICE QUOTE
Please provide some details to receive a Lease Quote or Price Quote for Product: HP LASERJET ENTERPRISE M630H 60ppm MONO MULTIFUNCTION
Full Name: *
Company Name: no Company? Please type- PRIVATE *
Enter the code in the box below: *