Can It Be Repaired Or Should It Be Replaced
Mitronics Corporation Does It All
Chances are your daily business tasks depend on office equipment functioning properly. Businesses face a lot of difficult decisions a day but to repair or to replace your office equipment shouldn’t be a decision made blindly. Repairing large amounts of office equipment can be just as expensive as replacing the equipment if you find yourself continuously making maintenance calls. Often the decision to repair can be made for you if the parts are no longer available by the manufacturer or if your equipment is still under warranty. Most warranties cover manufacture defects and some parts that tend to become worn-out with normal use.
If you find yourself answering yes to these questions it may be time to replace your equipment:
• Do you use multiple small single function machines in the office that are in need of repair as the year goes on?
• When your equipment malfunctions and needs repairs, does it pause a large portion of your important business tasks?
• Is your equipment loud and disruptive to workflow?
• Have you exceeded the suggested manufacturers lifetime suggested page counts?
• Are you using more toner on this machine then others in the office?
• Are your toners more expensive for this machine?
• Is this equipment using more power then your other equipment?
• Will the cost of repairs exceed the cost of replacing the equipment?
The more information you have about your options makes the decision that much easier. Mitronics Corporation offers tools and services to help you decide the best route for repairing or replacing. If you are still unsure apply for a free technology review from Mitronics. This free review can help you identify unnecessary costs, causes of slow productivity and any possible risks to your security. The review is simple and begins with a confidential consultation to assess your current technology, business processes, and business goals. Next Mitronics will prepare specific recommendations on how to best use your technology to reduce your expenses and enhance productivity all while increasing your security.
As one of Australia’s largest technology service providers, Mitronics works with a wide variety of organizations; this allows us to bring you best practices from our diverse experience. Mitronics repair center is certified to work with Fuji Xerox, HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark and more! Whether you are looking to repair or replace your equipment Mitronics has the experience and solutions to help.